Thursday, January 10, 2008

A little behind

I know i am a little behind. I am going to try and stay up with this. I will finally get our Christmas pictures and New Years pictures up tomorrow! It is kind of sad that my mom has a blog and hers is updates!!! (thanks to Chalet)

Jared and I leave for Mexico in a couple of weeks so the count down is on. I can't wait! I will for sure put pictures on when we get back.

Jared served his mission there so we are going back with his aunts and uncles and grandparents. It will be a lot of fun. And what could be better, time off work with my husband!!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year!! I love looking at every ones blog.

3 comments:

Con & Vicki Haycock said...

Just so you know I do the updates by myself. I have LEARNED alot from my daughter, Chalet

Brandi said...

HI KONA! How are you??? I saw your blog on Chalet's...how was Mexico...I'm jealous!

The Anderson's said...

I bet you are cold I wish we could have weather like that! Hope you guys had fun! You will have to call me later with all the details! Love, Nicole