This is Tulum. There are also Mayan Ruins there and this is off the peir. What a beautiful place. Jared and I think that this was the prettiest place that we went to.
Conner's comment: "It's about time Kona got pictures on her blog". You guys do look so good...I especially love you in the picture with that family...you look hot! You do look a little red on some of the pictures. Did you get fried? I'm glad your back and that you had some neat experiences. Hopefully we'll see you soon.
Jared and I met on February 18, 2006 and had our first date on the 20th. We were engaged 3 weeks late and married 3 months later on June 2nd. We have two dogs. Baylor is 8yrs and Muggy is 2 years. We both are working and enjoying the married life.
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time and you guys are so tan, I am jealous
Mom:)
Conner's comment: "It's about time Kona got pictures on her blog". You guys do look so good...I especially love you in the picture with that family...you look hot! You do look a little red on some of the pictures. Did you get fried? I'm glad your back and that you had some neat experiences. Hopefully we'll see you soon.
Post a Comment