Saturday night after Jared and Jason put the new couches
together, we colored Easter Eggs. It was so messy and i am glad that we only do that once a year. Heather also found out that the cool
glitter coloring egg kits are not for kids!! I had glue all over my hands and i had to wash them off 6 times to get the glue off. It was fun to get to do the
Easter eggs with the kids. I don't get to see any of my niece or nephews so the time that i get to spend with them i enjoy every minute.


Hailey had a lot of fun. She was always right there helping me every way that she could!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a way fun weekend...Love the pics.
Cute Easter pictures!!!! We missed you guys today. I have never heard Matt's voice so nervous in my life. it turned out so good, I wish I could have seen you though!!!!
Post a Comment