Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Well some thing that i love doing is scrapbooling. I thought i would let you see some of the fun things that i am doing. On the 19th of April we are going to be doing these desk top calenders. They are so fun. Great gift ideas for grandpa and grandmas. Dad would love this for Fathers Day. They cost $28.00. You get the Calendar and then 12 6x6 scrapbook pages. If you would like to do one just give me a call or you can leave me a message on my blog. I need to know how many you would like and have the money for them by the 25th of March. If you would like to do one but can't make it that day i would be glad to make one for you. Just let me know. Here are just some of the pages that we did last year. There will be new pages this year.



5 comments:

Hild Family said...

Super cute pages Kona! I love to scrapbook too! Too bad we don't live close so we could do it together. Wouldn't that be fun??

Cody and Mindy said...

Kona count me in. We will be in Burley this weekend (over Easter)so we'll find you and get you some money and hang out. Do you have any desire to go to Pocky with us on Saturday to go to the Dodge National Finals Rodeo? Let us know. We will be in Burley Friday night!

Con & Vicki Haycock said...

what the heck is scrapbooling?HA HA Cute pages. I would like to do one.

Cody and Mindy said...

Hey don't know the plan yet...Waiting to see what Cody and Chalet find out about their other fam. If their other fam goes to IP we could all just hang out in Burley or Twin if you don't want to head to the rodeo...Keep ya posted

Alisha Wilkins said...

Hey! I did my digital scrapbook pages using photoshop. I have quit doing the traditional scrapbooking due to all the time it takes to set up and clean up for one stinkin' page! With the digital I can complete one page in under 30 minutes and if Taylor wakes up before I am done I can just save it and close my laptop and not have to worry about her messing it up! :) I also like the fact that all the paper and embellishments I find online can be used over and over again! (There are TONS of freebies out there!) That way I save money too!
I taught myself how to do it here:
http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/tutorials/first_LO_in_PSCS.html
A-