Thursday, September 18, 2008

Temple

Last night I had the opportunity to go and do a section at the new Twin Falls Temple!! It was so cool!! When you go through the open house but when you go through to do a session it is allot different. The Spirit was so strong. I went with my Aunt Holly and Doug. They are the best people and i am so lucky to have across the street from me. I am so thankful for their example. I am so thankful for the gospel that i have in my life. I am thankful for the opportunity that i have to be a member of the church!! I told Holly last night that i wanted to make it a habit of going to the temple. She agreed with me. It was one of those nights that you didn't want to leave and wished that you could stay there all night!

No comments: