OH cute Kona! IT was so fun to see your post on our blog and it was even better reading up on your life. You seem to be doing well! Havent seen you in awhile but that is the joys of blogs to stay up on others lives right?? I will keep tabs on you and see how life goes.
Jared and I met on February 18, 2006 and had our first date on the 20th. We were engaged 3 weeks late and married 3 months later on June 2nd. We have two dogs. Baylor is 8yrs and Muggy is 2 years. We both are working and enjoying the married life.
1 comment:
OH cute Kona! IT was so fun to see your post on our blog and it was even better reading up on your life. You seem to be doing well! Havent seen you in awhile but that is the joys of blogs to stay up on others lives right?? I will keep tabs on you and see how life goes.
Post a Comment