
Jared and I went to Salt Lake this last weekend and had a great time with my family. We went shopping at the Gateway, had dinner and then went to the hotel. Sunday morning we went to Little America and had breakfast brunch. If you haven't done that before, it is great food.

As you can see on
Conner's face he loved the chocolate food!!!

Taygen kind of likes her uncle Jared. He carried her on his shoulders most of the time that we walked around.

Max was hungry that he eat all the french fries.

As you can tell Mindy and Cody's kids love having their pictures taken.
8 comments:
WHAT!!!!! You came down here and you didn't come see me????? You owe me now!!!! Looks like fun though!
I had never been to the gateway mall. I thought it would be inside...suprise! It is always a treat to go to SLC. We use to go to little america for ben's birthday. Bummer that tradition died. It is EXCELENT food. Have a merry christmas! Ainslie
Hi Kona. Yes, everything is fine. Everyone seems to be in a good place. We're up to 5 grandkids. Parker (the oldest and only boy) is a bit outnumbered right now. The girls are all wonderful, beautiful and fun. You have a wonderful Christmas. Stay warm!!
Occasionally I wander to your site- I about died tonight when I saw your slippers. Too cute and I totally stole it for my own blog- hope you and the originator don't mind.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
I love it when you drop by to check out my blog! I do the same ;)
Thanks for the comment on my Blog. I really appreciate it!
Hey Kona,
This is Shelley from Wonderfully Wordy. I actually got my metal scrolls from a place called Rod Works. They are local, here in Utah, I believe. And I don't think that they do shipping, but you can go on their website, and find out for sure!?...Hope that helped.
Shelley
Hi Kona, I heard you SLC trip was alot of fun. Thanks for the comment on our blog.
Post a Comment