On Wednesday night we stayed in Vegas. We got there about 9:00 their time and met with Jared's sister and her husband. The first place we walked through was the MGM Grand. They had this jungle like place that had real Lions in it. They were huge. The picture do nothing for how big they were.
After that we went and watched the water show at the Bilogeo (spelling?). That is the coolest water show. Jared would look at the camera so this is what he gets his back side.
Free Read Nicholas
6 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Kona,
I actually called in to see if the vinyl is acid free, and it's not. I talked to a woman there who said that she has some vinyl on scrap pages and such, and has had it on there for about 10 years and it still looks great, but I'm not an avid scrapbooker, so I don't know what will happen 50 years from now, ya know? I guess it's kind of up to you. Sorry about that.
Shelley
PS. Cute vinyl stuff, on your other blog!
it was great to see at the expo...definately bringing the smorgous board next time and getting the jamba juice!!!! whst fun....did you getting good deals on saturday? ains
Post a Comment