Jaycie is finally here. She was born last night at 7:01. She is really little. 6 lbs 10 oz. I think. I can't remember if it was 10 oz or 12 oz. It was a long couple hours for mom and baby. But we are so glad she is here.
Jared was really funny. When Chalet handed her to me the first thing Jared said was BE CAREFUL. So this is him tell me how small she is. I asked if he wanted to hold her and he said maybe when she gets bigger.

This was taken about 45 minutes after she was born. (Sorry Chalet I had to put this picture up).

What a long day. Cant I just go to sleep. She does have some battle wounds but she is one tough cookie.
This was taken about 45 minutes after she was born. (Sorry Chalet I had to put this picture up).
What a long day. Cant I just go to sleep. She does have some battle wounds but she is one tough cookie.
I must also say that she has one proud papa!!!! Congrats guys. We love you and are glad that she is here and her and mom are doing good. Can't wait for the weekend to come and see her.
1 comment:
She is BEAUTIFUL!! Tell them we said congrats congrats! Love the Jensens
Post a Comment