Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July with the Corbridges

This is my neighbor Brooks playing with the fireworks.
Brooks, Jared, Jaxson , and Robin



Jared and I got a new camera and we wanted to try it out. We were out doing fire works with our neighbors and I was taking pictures. I was looking back through them and I saw how cool they were so we were trying different things. Jared was spinning this one and my neighbor Robin took the pictures and it looked like a "C". So we said that it was for the Corbridges.


So we thought it would be fun to try and "H". It didn't turn out as well but it was fun. We were just waiting for Brooks to start the rest of the fireworks. I think the 4th of July is one of Jared's favorite holidays. He LOVES fireworks!!!!

We has allot of fun for the 4th and this was just the beginning for what the weekend brought.

No comments: