Can you believe it. We have been married for 2 years already!!! I just wanted to let everyone know how much I love this guy!!! Jared is a great guy!! Some of the things that i love about him are that he is great with kids!!! I love that he likes playing with all the nieces and nephews!! I love that he is a hard worker!! Jared is always working hard to provide for us!!! He has a great sense of humor!!! He is always trying to make me laugh!!
Jared is like a little kid!! He loves play with the kids and he like doing things that kids would like to do!! I don't know what will happen when we have kids!! He will be right in the middle play with them!! Jared I love you and i am so thankful you are in my life!!! We have only been married for 2 years, but i can't wait to spend many more years with you!!!!
1 comment:
Hey you two....Happy Happy Anniversary. Before you know you will be married 8 years and have 4 kids and everything else good that comes with it. Hope the next two years are GREAT! Love you both.
Post a Comment