As everyone knows i don't have my own kids but i do have
alot of kids that mean the WORLD to me and i don't know what i would do with out them! I have 9 nephews ( with 2 on the way) and 6 nieces!! Macy and Malia are not my nieces they are cousins, but i love them just as much. All of these kids are my tender mercies. I want all of them to know that i love them and i am so glad they are part of my life. They each are different and bring a different joy and love to my life. I don't live by the Haycock kids but i look forward to the times that we get to spend time with each other. I miss all of you and wish that we could be closer. I am so thankful that Malia and Macy live across the road and i can go and see them when ever i want. The Harper kids live a little but down the road and we can see each other often. Carson i know we don't get to see you alot but you are a great joy when we see you!! (I am sorry that i don't have a picture of you to put on here!!) Riley. You haven't like me a whole lot but i do know that it is getting better!! You at least smile at me now and not cry!!!
As i sit at work today i have thought alot about all of them. I wanted to do this page to let them know that i love them and i am so glad you are all a part of my life! Kids remember who you are and you will do great!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

3 comments:
Kona, you seem like an awesome aunt!!! It sounds like you all had a blast at the cabin...I'm jealous!
bsifwKona you are soo sweet. They all love you so much too. You have a gift with children and that's why they are all so attrackted to you. Thanks for all you do for them. You are so awesome.
Sorry for the misspelled words and the crazy letters. Love notes from the kids.
Post a Comment