ok so it has been awhile from the last time i put something on here. A couple of weeks ago we went to Boise and had a play day with Jason and Heather. They got a babysitter because it was fathers day and they wanted to have some time together. I told Jason that he still had to take one and he said "I can put her in her sit and she cant run away, she doesn't back talk, and all in all she is a good baby." And that she was. We went to Boondocks and did the go carts. It was alot of fun. Jared and Jason had a ball.

By this time she was tired and wanted a nap. So this was the only time she really cried is when she was tired.

How peacefull. Heather and I took turns going so one of us stayed with the baby. She is a very good baby!!!
1 comment:
Kona those are beautiful pics you got of Savanna...I love the last one!!
Post a Comment