Friday, May 2, 2008

Girls weekend get away!!!!!!!


Here are the pictures. This is only three of the twelve that we will be doing!!




Ok girls!! It is time to get away!! What a better way then to be in Sun Valley, with new and old friends scrapbooking the week end away!! We are going to be doing another retreat and we would love to have you come!! We will be completing a 12 x 12, 14 page scrapbook. It is so cute. My frined Kennie Mae and I have been working like crazy to get this put together!! The theme that we have chosen is FAMLIES!!! It is June 20-22. We will being stay at the Harper family cabin. There are beds and showers. The cost for this is $135.00 $65.00 is for the album and the rest will go toward food and prizes!! We need to have $65.00 before June 1st so that we can get the supplies ordered!! The rest we don't need untill the 15th. I would love to have you join us!!! Let me know!! You can call me or email me which ever is better!! We have 5 spots left so they are filling up fast!! If you have little babies you are welcome to bring them!! Just let me know!!

Can't wait to hear from you and hope to see you there!!!!

2 comments:

Cody and Mindy said...

Kona those pages are adorable...I love them. I wish I could go. One of these days.

Amanda said...

Kona you do such a great job scrapbooking!! I wish I was closer to go!!