On Tuesday I stayed home from work and watched Malia and Macy. Holly was in New York and then needed someone to watch the kids so i told them that i would stay home and watch them. When jared got home from work we decided to get the kite out and fly it. They girls had a lot of fun. Poor Macy had to hold on with all her might so that the kite wouldn't take her with it, but she was determand to hold on and not let any one help her. I don't know what i would do with out those girls. I can't see my nieces all the time so i get to play with these girls.
Free Read Nicholas
6 years ago
2 comments:
Kona you are such a good person to help everyone out with kids..they all love you too. Hey how come we don't get wind like that here?
Your new blog is so cute!
Post a Comment