Wednesday, May 14, 2008


After the MS walk we left Twin at 11 and went and picked up Jared and my Dad and headed to Logan for Taygan's dance recital. It was so cute. She did such a good job. It is crazy how fast they grow up. Taygan umbrella was put in the wrong spot so when it came time to pick them up so very gracefully walked over and got her and walked right back in to line and acted like nothing happened. Way to go Tay!!! I am so proud of you. We love you and are so glad we got to come and watch you!!!!!!

3 comments:

Grandma Kelli said...

Kona...Kona...yes, I am the red-headed grandma. HOW did you find Laura and where did you see the red-headed title?? Internet is amazing. Things are good-other than the massive wind storm which left half of the new subdivision in my house. I wonder about you often and hope all is well. Ann and I still walk...I'll tell her hello. Take care of yourself (when did you go dark-hair?? I will probably always be the red-headed something...I'm not so brave) Take care. Kelli

Grandma Kelli said...

Kona,
I can't invite you without an email address. What is yours? Mine is jkwatts@safelink.net

Cody and Mindy said...

Hey Kona thanks again for coming you guys rock...love ya Mindy